Friday, September 9, 2011

Davis Dust

For those who have read my cookbook, you may have seen a reference to Davis Dust.  I am happy to say that it is starting production and hopefully will be available soon. Keep an eye on the blog and I will announce the product roll out very soon.

Fro those who are not familiar with Davis Dust, it is a spice blend I have been working on for about four years. It is a GREAT rub on Pork Ribs, or Pork Shoulder and Butt, and is excellent on Chicken and fish. Originally designed as just a dry rub, we discovered that it also is superb seasoning for may dishes. So stay tuned.

I will have a website soon that will allow you to buy the seasonings and my cookbooks.  Yes there is more on the way.  Let me know if you want to be on the first batch mailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment